We left on Tuesday to head down to Klamath Falls, OR to visit Justin while he was doing his Guard duty. We had a wonderful time and the weather was so beautiful. I loved our parking spot because we had lots of light that shown in from every direction! The only problem was on the way, we were just about 6 miles,(about 85 miles from home), past Oakridge when the "check engine" light came on! Trouble! when pulling a 5th wheel or for that matter, any time. I thought that Dave just slowed way down, but instead we had no power! Lovely, I sometimes think that we will have to quit travelling with the trailer! Ha! Anyway, we finally came to a spot where we could turn around and headed back into Oakridge. It is a small place but there was a Napa store there so we were sure they would have the machine to check the code, but of course, not! We called a couple of dealerships and decided to go back to Eugene (about 35 miles), but decided to have a bit of lunch. Well we stopped and then went on our way and the truck ran just fine! Found it to be a fuel filter was needed. $200 later and we were back on our way to K Falls. We should have been there by 5:00 but finally made it by 9:30. It was travelling in the higher altitudes, in forested areas so was a nice change from our low lands. I got a few pictures for you to enjoy, but didn't get as many as I would have liked, but you can see that we passed many lakes and saw lots of forest. Next time, I hope we can relax and just enjoy the beauty of God's creation.
We made sure that we got home in time to go to a shower for our dear little friend Leah who will be getting married the first part of June.

No comments:
Post a Comment