Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday, April 24th 2010


6 years ago several of us went to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm, but the festival was over and the tulips were past their prime, so after seeing Dorene's picture out in the flowers, I decided that it was time to go again and see it in it's prime. Well, we certainly were not disappointed. If you would like to see lots of flowers go HERE It rained a good deal of the time that we were travelling, but we had a wonderful Mexican lunch and the rain went away as we ate. Enjoy our day with us!

1 comment:

  1. The tulips look so pretty kissed with raindrops! Dad had fun driving the old tractor, too, I see! Our tulips are all past their prime at this point. :( But my Columbine and whatever the other flowers are that I planted last year are coming back!

    ReplyDelete