Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November 20, 2009



These flowers depicted Merle so well. Irrigating boots, a shovel and his hat.
Tonight, I want to pay tribute to my wonderful brother, Merle. Merle passed away on the 20th of November. He was such a dear, dear man and if I could only live up to half of the testimony that he left behind, I would feel that I had done well. This picture was taken 1 1/2 years ago and he is surrounded by his daughters, some grandchildren and a worker from Africa.

After we received word of Merle's death we got ourselves packed up and went to his funeral service. It was such a special service and a great reminder that we, too, need to prepare for the harvest of our soul. Wonderful to look upon a faithful person that finished the race faithfully.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the nice pictures of your brother and his family.

    ReplyDelete