
Here is a picture of our truck and our new home on wheels. I wonder if we will ever be able to do the traveling that it is for?? I sure hope so!
Wow, where has the time gone? It has been a long while since I posted to this blog! We left Minnesota on the 25th of September, headed to Montana and to Wyoming to pick up our new home on wheels. ( I thought that I had a picture of it, but I don't!) Anyway, Roger and Janet wanted to have it gone before they headed to Arizona so we picked it up on the 30th of September, but we continued to stay in Billings until the 20th of October, with a quick run to Great Falls for a short visit. Unfortunately, I was sick when we left MN and continued to be until just today I am finally feeling better. I am not sure just what all was wrong with me, but it was just one thing after the other. Since I am a little better perhaps I can get caught up here!
While we were in Billings, one of our dear friends was killed in an airplane accident. We are saddened by his loss. Dave's was able to attend his funeral which left everyone encouraged to live their life in God's control.
My brother Merle was moved to Billings to a beautiful nursing home and so I also got to spend some time with him. He is failing, but I love his gentle spirit that still shines through.
We are getting settled into life in Oregon. We got a royal Oregon welcome by the rain some of our first days! The part that I do not like about Oregon! But we got a far more royal welcome by our friends. We had kept it a surprise that we were coming back, so it was fun to see the looks of surprise on their faces. We have had several meals in their homes already and it just feels right to be here. Of course, I could enjoy the sunshine of Arizona during the winter months, but I doubt that I will get to go there this winter.
For now, I am content trying to get our little house in order and hope to get to some crafting one of these soon coming days. It has been some time since I did any card making.
Thanks for stopping by and we will chat again one of these days.
For now, I am content trying to get our little house in order and hope to get to some crafting one of these soon coming days. It has been some time since I did any card making.
Thanks for stopping by and we will chat again one of these days.
Good to hear you are back in the wonderful state of Oregon. Sure wish we could get together for some good ole card making fun!!! I have MANY more fun tools!!! You need to plan a trip down this way some Friday - Saturday with my MOther!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJumping up and down happy your back!!! Crafting one day next week yay!!! Good picture of you and Merle.
ReplyDeleteWe are so delighted and very suprised to have you back so soon. We will be looking forward to more fun times like before you left us!! You never know maybe next winter we will join you in AZ for a few months. Maybe we will get lucky and have some real nice days this winter. Today was very nice....yeah!! Thanks for sharing all your pictures. I have enjoyed them all.
ReplyDelete