Monday, September 7, 2009

September 7, 2009

There is always a helper!




Grandma has to have her diet coke so Zoe has her jug of milk! I was out watching her play and she drug her little chair over to be right beside me!



Today Kathy and I thought that we would do something fun on Wyatt's last day before he would go to school, so we decided to take a hike, but Wyatt didn't want to go. He wanted to stay and play with his good friend. Thus, Kathy, Zoe and I went. I could not believe for an hours hike, how much of it Zoe did walk. Even up a long long flight of stairs. Check out my pictures of the day HERE. Tonight, Wyatt has the pre-school jitters. He is so excited to go. He will go for an orientation tomorrow and then will go to school on Weds. but not on Thursday. They will break them in easily!









2 comments:

  1. Wishing Wyatt a SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS sort of day tomorrow at school! Be sure and put pictures on here! Maybe Tiana will even call and see how he did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the men are really working hard. Grandma is having fun with the grand kids. The hiking looks like fun too. The pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing!! Hope everyone is doing good?

    ReplyDelete