

Saturday we drove to St. Paul and went to the Minnesota State Fair or maybe I really should say to the Zoo! There were so many, many people there, but it was fun, none the less. Best of all they had a grilled chocolate and raspberry jelly sandwich that was to die for! Oh, it was so good and of course, they had waved their magic wand and taken all of the calories out so I could enjoy two of them! HERE. Then on Thursday we had a pre-school party for the little kids that will be going to kindergarten and oh, that was so much fun! Here are some pictures from that party. Oh to be a kid again, and right now I am having my chance at that and enjoying it a lot!
Yay!! An update! I thought maybe MN had swallowed you up! That party looks like it was a lot of fun! Cute food!
ReplyDelete