We left one adventure -- a sweet one at that -- for a new one! We left our home in Oregon to head for parts unknown. Watch for us, we may be headed your way! You have been warned!
Our first stop was at Kent and Melisa's where we spent quality time with our two grandkids there. Well, one granddaughter and one GRAND dog!!!
Really?! You could be headed our way? If only right?! I guess we've got to wait 6 months before you make your rounds again :( Congratulations on your blog!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on your blog. I wanted to get a picture of you in front of your house the last week but time slipped away. We miss you!! I hope you have safe traveling.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to do a blog ~~~~ It is pretty quiet over on your old street !!
ReplyDeleteWell, I really don't know about the quietness as I have not gone down that way since you left 'cause it would make me miss you too much. :(
We had a wonderful day today. Sam was baptized, Drew and Gary came down for that, we visited Barbara Rowland, went to gospel meeting then Arnold and Mike C. got engraved medals for serving time in the military at the Traveling Military Memorial at Timber Linn Park this evening. Full day !!! I'll send pictures later.
So glad you could come and spend time with Coda and us!! ;) Safe travels and I'm sure we'll hear from you along the way!
ReplyDelete