Well the past 2 weeks have been rather busy! We tried to move to a new house that we bought without anyone knowing we were doing it; then we were going to have an open house and invite our friends. Well it happens that we bought a manufactured home in a park and once a month the park puts out a bulletin and in this bulletin it welcomed us to the park. Very nice of them, but some of our good friends live in the park! Guess what? The surprise was out! Oh well! But that worked out okay, because it will be a year before I am recuperated enough to put together an open house! Ha!
Here is the new house! We are enjoying all of the room and will enjoy it even more when we get rid of all of the boxes! I didn't know that I still had SO MUCH stuff or better yet, JUNK!!!
The flowers have started blooming already for us. They need some tender loving care, but I am not ready to give it to them yet!
Can anyone tell me what this little lavender flower is? It looks like it will be really loaded with blooms shortly! I got my answer! This flower is an Evergreen Azalea!
Here is the new house! We are enjoying all of the room and will enjoy it even more when we get rid of all of the boxes! I didn't know that I still had SO MUCH stuff or better yet, JUNK!!!
The flowers have started blooming already for us. They need some tender loving care, but I am not ready to give it to them yet!
Can anyone tell me what this little lavender flower is? It looks like it will be really loaded with blooms shortly! I got my answer! This flower is an Evergreen Azalea!
Have a good Sunday!
Very nice picture of your new home. You will enjoy all your flowers and nice to have a yard to enjoy when the sun is shinning. I love all the cards you shared with us.....wonderful job!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a type of azalea, but don't quote me!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'd say azalea too. I'll send it to dad and see what he says.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Oh how secrets have a way of getting away on us! ;)
ReplyDeletecongrats on your new home!!
ReplyDelete