Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 9, 2011

Wow, where has the time gone? It is already 9 days into the new year and I haven't even wished all of you a happy new year! Now, I just did and hope that you have a healthy, happy year.

So far it has been a busy year and one of these days I will upload some of the cards that have kept me busy. Birthday, sympathy cards, and congratulation cards. Melisa has decided at 40 that it is time to go to college and become a nurse. Proof that it is never to late to better yourself! We are proud of her.

My goal this year is to get some scrapbooking done. I have Melisa's childhood album almost done and want to get back to work on it and then proceed to Justin's. It is always fun, but sad at the same time to go back and relive the memories. Thank goodness for pictures because to much has gone on in the meanwhile, that I have forgotten so much! Or is it age? No, I am not old enough to forget anything! A big ha on that one.

Enjoy this 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! Hey, I have a letter/picture that was returned to me since I don't have your most recent mailing address...do you mind emailing me your new one?

    Good luck with all your scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, too! And thanks! It means heaps to me! (New slang courtesy of Aimee!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your updated blog with the beautiful flower and the other pictures too. That is neat you are working on your scrapbooking. That does take lots of work.

    ReplyDelete