The feel of fall is in the air! Where has the summer gone? Well it has been a busy one and we have enjoyed every moment of it! We spent the night in Dickinson, ND last night and felt like we were in Albany, Oregon. The rain came down most of the night, so we decided that we are retired and there is no rush to get going, so I played catch - up! All play and no work makes for a lot of undone work, so I cleaned and caught up on my ironing today and now I am even catching my blog up to date! Woo Hoo! If you want to see more pictures check HERE

Thanks for all the pictures you have shared. Those of the grand kids are precious. Zoe on Grandpa's lap is so cute!! Love your other pictures too of your travels. So glad you had a fun time together. I love those brown eyes your grand kids have too!!
ReplyDelete